torsdag 10 september 2015

Fakebook - Friends and free time

Im gonna tell you a little about my friends Heidi and Carolina. 

I met both in 5th class in school and after that we are together every day in school.

Heidi is my friend since 5th class and we are together nearly every day. Heidi is a very good cheerleader and she has many times tried to teach me some different cheerleading tricks. She is also very good at gymnastic and she also has tried to teach me handstand and other gymnastics. Im with Heidi sometimes after school too, and sometimes we are doing homework together.

I met also Carolina in 5th class and we are every day in school. She are playing handball and she is very good at it. Im not with Carolina after school but we are good friends even of that. 


On my free time I ride. I riding every day and when I not ride I do homework and helping my mum at home. Sometimes I also is with Heidi and other friends. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar