onsdag 2 december 2015

A presentation about me

My name is Jasmin Lundahl and i’m 14 years old. I live with my mum and my three siblings, two sisters and one brother. My mum’s name is Jenny, my sisters name are Felicia and Annie and my brothers name is Karl. Felicia is 12 years old, Annie is 5 years old and Karl is 4 years old. We also have a cat and two horses, the cat is called Skrållan and the horses is called Elle and Noblesse. Skrållan is 11 years old, Elle is 22 years old and Noblesse is 18 years old. I have quite a few friends but is only a few I am with nearly every day. My hobby is riding. I like horses and I dislike football and homework. My school is big but it is shared in two parts, one part is to the class from preschool to the fifth grade and the other part is from sixth grade and up to ninth grade. Lund is a pretty small town in the south part of Sweden. 

My Instagram: jasminlun

My snapchat: pingusissa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar