måndag 22 augusti 2016

Mojo - episode one

1. Why does Mojo want to leave school? Can you sometimes relate to how Mojo is feeling?
Mojo wants to leave school because when he doesn't understand the Math he thinks that he's not smart enough to be in school. I can't relate to it.

2. What does Katie say to Mojo to convince him not to leave?
Katie says that everybody can become smarter if they just practice and not give up.

3. Do you think Mojo can become smarter? Why or why not?
Yes, I think that Mojo can become smarter if he practice more. Everybody can become smarter if they practice including Mojo, he should just keep going. He should ask if there is something he doesn't understand.

4. What subject do you feel frustrated by sometimes? Can you see yourself becoming smarter in that subject? How?
Sometimes I feel frustrated in English, but I don't know if I can become smarter in that. One thing I can do to be smarter in English is that I can practice more and not give up even if I think it's to hard.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar