fredag 26 augusti 2016

Mojo - Episode three

1. What should you do if you are stuck on a project, math problem, or other learning?
If I were stuck on a project i would ask a friend or a teacher for help.

2. Think of a time you were afraid to ask for help. Why did you feel afraid?
One time when I was somewhere els and I didn't know where I would go. But I was afraid to ask because I didn't know if the person I asked was nice or if that person were a angry or something.

3. Why is the word "yet" so powerful? Think of a "yet" moment in your life and describe it.
The word is powerful because if you say "yet" you mean that maybe I haven't done it "yet" but I would do it later. If you say "yet" it will be like; I can't do it now but I will learn how to do. For example; I haven't learn to read yet but I will do it. Its also an opportunity to do things in the future, its a smal word with great importance.

I don't remember any "yet" moment in my life.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar